- Bellevue, Washington,United States
- 1 year ago
Requisition Id : 9858771
Strong background in data migration, Customer-facing experience , Ability to present solutions using various methods (presen
Data Migration Analyst
Understands business needs. Assesses the impact of those needs, capturing, analyzing and documenting requirements and providing high level solutions that leverage product capabilities and best practices in order to produce an optimal solution. Communicates and implements recommended solutions.
What will your job look like?
• You will have the opportunity to reflect customer needs by gathering business documents and technical requirements.
• You will be a key advisor for customers based on product capabilities and best practices, leveraging reuse where applicable.
• You will design strategy to migrate data from legacy system by consulting with client and IT Teams.
• You will work with customer team to gather requirements to create source to destination mapping
• You will perform validation and analysis on data for correctness and completeness post migration.
• You will participate in reconciliation analysis and data audit of financial data
• You will work with IT partners to get resolution for issue found in during data migration
• You will participate in and/or leads formal and informal reviews with stakeholders, applying knowledge and experience and providing technical perspective and support.
• You will ensure that the customer understands the solution and receive responses to all open questions and action items.
• Degree in Computer Science or Industrial Engineering & Management - Information System
• Strong background in data migration
• Customer-facing experience - ability to present the Amdocs solution using various methods (presentations, demos, and so on)
• Ability to understand and map data models between source and target systems
• Knowledge of the telecom industry and business processes (ETOM, ASOM)
• Excellent people skills