5+ years of project management experience with proven analytical and problem solving skills, PMP Certification (PMI) or in th
3 Top skills must be seen on the resume
1. Strong communication skills: verbal & Written,
2.) Prepare and present power point packages suitable for executive level audience,
3.)Ability to keep team members focused and on track to deliver tasks –
The Project Management team is looking for an energetic, self-motivated individual who is a strong communicator, very organized, and has the leadership skills to lead a diverse project team through to the launch of a very high profile project. Tell us your story. Tell us why you are the best candidate to join our dynamic team.
Here's a sample of what you may be asked to do:
• Develop and maintain all project documentation including: project charters, project plans, budgets, milestones/timelines, action logs etc to meet sponsor requirements
• Prepare and share Executive level communications/updates as required
• Arrange and facilitate all required meetings
• Lead and facilitate RFP/ vendor submission review, and vendor contract negotiation
• Engage on commercial aspects of project: negotiation of LOI, LOA, contracts, SOW and SLA's.
• Provide overall direction and adherence to the formulation, development, implementation and delivery of a project and program process, as per PMI standard
• Determine and understand critical path, identifying and mitigating areas of risk
• Arrange for the assignment of responsibility to other supporting facilities, business areas, and support functions, and monitors their performance
• 5+ years of project management experience with proven analytical and problem solving skills
• PMP Certification (PMI) or in the process of obtaining Certification is an asset
• Experience delivering software or app development projects in the broadcast, digital media and/or telecommunication industry is an asset
• Expert in using MS Suite including Microsoft Project & Power point
• Experience or familiarity with Agile methodologies
• Superior communication, written and presentation skills.
• Proven ability to report project status to senior leaders and/or at Executive levels.
• Excellent leadership, negotiation and organizational skills
• Must be self-directed and independent.