Splunk Enterprise Security Consultant
- El Segundo, California,United States
- 1 year ago
Requisition Id : 9850165
Extensive knowledge of security controls (ISO/27002, NIST 800-53) used to implement regulatory compliance (NERC CIP, PCI, SO
Role: Splunk Enterprise Security Consultant
Experienced Splunk Enterprise Security Consultant. Understands business needs.
Assesses the impact of those needs, capturing, analyzing and documenting requirements and providing solutions that leverage product capabilities and best practices in order to produce an optimal solution. Able to configure Splunk EMS.
• You will have the opportunity to reflect customer needs and technical requirements and implement a solution independently using Splunk Enterprise Security.
• You will design holistic and integrated solutions that fit customers' business needs, production operability and budget.
• You will participate in and/or leads formal and informal reviews with stakeholders, applying knowledge and experience and providing technical perspective and support.
• You will be responsible for communicating the solution with customers' business and IT personnel. Will be expected to explain the new details of new solutions and their impact on business processes.
• You will ensure that the customer understands the solution and receive responses to all open questions and action items.
• You will prepare solution-related documents and specifications. Configures the solution, and creates, executes and maintains accurate and detailed test plans for testing when applicable.
• You will implement Splunk EMS configuration required for the client.
• Degree in Computer Science or Industrial Engineering & Management - Information System
• Customer-facing experience - ability to present the Amdocs solution using various methods (presentations, demos, and so on)
• Experience in Network Security Operations, content authoring, design, installation, administration, upgrades, monitoring, implementation, integration operation Splunk
• Conducted Vulnerability Assessment using, identify system vulnerabilities and develop remediation plans and security procedures.
• Expertise on tools such as Nessus, APPSCAN, NMAP, acunetix web vulnerability scanner, Assessing Vulnerabilities and performing patching, Assist in penetration testing to secure organization's data.
• Integration of different devices/applications/databases/operating systems.
• Experience with SOC and 24/7 operations.
• Extensive knowledge of security controls (ISO/27002, NIST 800-53) used to implement regulatory compliance (NERC CIP, PCI, SOX, HIPAA) solutions