- Plano, Texas,United States
- 1 year ago
Requisition Id : 9850452
Experience in deploying Machine Learning/ Deep Learning models in Azure/AWS/GCP.
Solution Integration & Implementation - Data Scientist
• M.S in Computer Science (preferred).
• Building and owning large scale machine learning models
• Processing large datasets (predominantly text, but also images) and working with big data technologies, languages, and frameworks: SCOPE, Spark, SQL, Pytorch, Tensorflow, Python, C#, Java
• Designing experiments, setting up evaluations, and producing trustworthy conclusions.
• 3+ years of experience in one or more of ML / Deep Learning, NLP, IR, databases, and graph algorithms.
• 1+ years of experience in parallel or distributed CPU/GPU processing, high performance computing, or stream computing.
• Experience in deploying Machine Learning/ Deep Learning models in Azure/AWS/GCP.
• Experience with Web applications and service architecture; Web information extraction is a plus.
• Strong desire to keep up to date with research and potential applications. Vision for how to advance the state of the art.
• Successful candidates care about good software engineering practices, including version control, modular design, code quality, testing, and documentation.