Agile program delivery (scaling agile) Budget management
We are currently recruiting an ambitious Program Manager to join our IoT team.
IoT projects require managers and executives to keep the big picture in focus. As a Program Manager, you will participate in leading complex, multi-disciplinary projects. You will be participating in our strategic planning and communications to stakeholders.
This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating goals to project stakeholders. Your projects will often span across offices, between Montreal and Toronto, and it's your job to keep all the players coordinated on the business value creation, project's progress and deadlines.
• Distinctive program management, problem solving, and analytical skills, combined with impeccable business judgment.
• Strong understanding of Internet of Things technologies and eco-system. Ability to quickly get up to speed on complex technology, product, market challenges.
• Proven aptitude and hunger for learning, an ability to develop and implement creative ideas, and the discipline to manage different projects to tight deadlines simultaneously
• Must have positive attitude and high energy with exceptional cross-group collaboration working both within Bell and across partner teams
• Team player with a sense of humor and the ability to exercise good judgment in a rapidly changing and sometimes stressful environment.
• Work with internal engineering teams and external take to market organizations (Business Market) to provide technical feedback on product & feature definition, feasibility, scoping and development
• Depth of technical understanding across the IoT ecosystem (connectivity, platforms and solutions)
• Outstanding attention to detail and willingness to document plans, knowledge, and findings
• Desire and ability to understand and apply product technology, strategy and direction to evolving businesses
• Evolve best practices for technical program management, serving as a role model by demonstrating vision, leadership, integrity and superior business and personal ethics
• Must have positive attitude and high energy and possess a strong work ethic and a high level of self-accountability
• Master degree or equivalent practical experience
• 3+ years of experience in Technology Program Management
• 2+ years experience in Technology Project Management
• 5+ years of experience in program management
• 5+ years experience with software engineering
• 5+ years of experience shipping high quality online products or services in technology companies
• Prior experience developing and/or testing IoT services
• Proven track record of working in and/or with distributed engineering teams
• Extensive knowledge of the IoT market trends, industry players, and new technologies.