Excellent knowledge of Visio , Word , Excel,Experience with data architecture and data modeling and database technologies
Technical Architect - TI
Summary of Duties
Reporting to the Associate Director, IT Technical Architect, the incumbent is an experienced specialist. The incumbent will have a good knowledge of market trends, identification of customer needs, management of all technological capabilities and operational processes necessary to support applications available tools for network management managed Services group market Officer of Bell Canada.
1. Analyzes the needs from the business requirement for the corporation and its customers, evaluates them and propose solutions
2. Work closely with the impacted systems and Provide and end-to-end conceptual solution that meet requirement and operational needs.
3. Provide guidance on the integration flows and produce the SIA (System integration agreement).
4. Manage your architecture deliverables and artefacts using common tools such as Jira and Confluence and actively share and collaborate promoting design thinking and innovative approaches to solution architecture
5. Produces the End-to-End use cases.
6. Ensures the integrity, consistency and continuous performance on IT tools and solutions supports the resolution of complex problems.
7. Develops detailed architecture when integrating new clients or new projects.
Knowledge and Special Qualifications
• University Diploma 1st cycle or equivalent in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
• 5 years of experience in IT.
• 2 years in development.
• Excellent knowledge of Visio , Word , Excel
• Knowledge on different development language (Java mainly)
• Experience with data architecture and data modeling and database technologies such as relational, non-structured, document based
• Experience in APIs, Micro services and Event Based Architectures, Rest, Redis, ElasticSearch (nice to have)
• Good knowledge of databases, infrastructure system of security standards.
• knowledge in Perl, Bash and Powershell language and command files in Windows and Linux
• Demonstrates structure, capacity for analysis, synthesis and spirit organization in the implementation challenges
• Leadership technical team and project organization
• Bilingualism ( French and English)
• Location : Montreal (Downtown )
• Analytical skills
• Creativity and innovation
• Team orientation