We are a powerful mix of infrastructure, networking, security, storage, cloud computing, software development experts, supported by a crew of scrum masters and senior managers.
If you love…
- Community; ours is awesome. You will interact with developers in an Agile environment, work in an open space and participate in team building activities
- Building new systems; you will shape and construct a new digital web application and experience
- Connecting with people from other fields. You will bridge different business units and collaborate with many teams to make the best product
- DevOps; we are committed to our practices and tools: CI/CD, containerization, micro-services, Infra-As-Code
- Continuous improvement; our team is organized in product squads, leveraging the best of Lean manufacturing, Agile / Scrum framework to deliver in shorter cycles, adjust according to our tenants needs and continuously improve.
- Contributes to and supports the corporate enterprise container strategy by Identifying ideas to improve system performance and impact availability
- Manage the container platform ecosystem (installation, upgrade, patching, monitoring)
- Review code written by other engineers to ensure it meets standards for quality, security, and performance
- Contribute to the Infrastructure automation via various IaC tooling: Ansible, Terraform, packer.
- Adhere to and ensure security and compliance requirements for platform are maintained.
- Collaborate with team members to conduct root cause analysis and automate fixes.
- Responsible for CI/CD implementation/deployment and support the design and development of new pipelines and features.
- Develop and maintain tools and frameworks to help automate infrastructure and application deployment.
- Support platform/application teams by monitoring apps, performance tuning and providing deployment support.
- Develop quality solutions through adherence to coding standards and test automation
- Participates in an on-call rotation to provide afterhours support for key business solutions.
- Experience with monitoring/logging tools such as Splunk, ELK, Grafana, and Prometheus.
- Maintain catalogue of platform tools, technologies, processes and standards.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related engineering field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 2-5 years of experience working in IT infrastructure, system administration or software development
- Hands-on experience with container management platforms (ex: Openshift)
- Experience deploying Kubernetes (beyond the managed service offerings from cloud providers GCP/AWS/Azure)
- Experience with development/automation tools such as Anisble, Python, Git and Terraform.
- Knowledge of wide range of application required by software to operate and deploy in a K8S cluster (database, code tracing, logging, monitoring etc)
- Knowledge of Docker and containerization concepts with multi-stage builds, registries, and best image practices
- Self-motivated, confident personality with rigorous attention to details, and an ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good understanding of IT technologies (programming, cloud architecture, micro services, automation) and practices (OO, DevOps, TDD, CI/CD).
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills,
- Linux or Kubernetes certification
- Operator framework knowledge
- Solid understanding and working knowledge of both general and Kubernetes networking concepts
- K8S CNI and CSI
- Basic network and protocols understanding (DNS, IPV6, NAT,SSL/TLS,LDAP, SOA, HTTP )
- Wireless core and RAN knowledge an asset
- Basic skill in OOP programing language.
- Good understanding of hardware