Requisition Id : CREQ002415
Good knowledge of the Agile methodology (Scrum and SAFe) and skillset to provide accurate metric of the team/project using JI
The Scrum Master ensures the team embodies the agile principles, values and framework and follows the processes and practices they agreed to use. The Scrum Master is responsible for driving team effectiveness by establishing an environment where the team can be effective, supporting the team, protecting the team from outside interruptions and distractions and clearing obstacles for the team.
• Serve as scrum master for one or more teams by providing support and servant style leadership and by integrating Agile Scrum principles into team practices.
• Facilitate agile ceremonies including daily standups, backlog refinement, sprint planning, sprint retrospective and sprint demos.
• Ensure the team maintains focus on quality and continuous delivery.
• Continually coach the team through conflict resolution to facilitate teamwork and continuous improvement, as they become a high performing team.
• Identify, manage and help to mitigate issues and risks, and timely removal of impediments and obstacles.
• Develop and nurture strong relationships with the Business Stakeholders and Product Owner to gain understanding of objectives and the product backlog and to foster a collaborative relationship with the development team.
• Communicate and collaborate with other internal teams and third party vendors to manage dependencies, understand changes and remove blockers.
• Track and ensure visibility of team metrics and progress of the sprint and releases to demonstrate momentum and progress.
• Manage resources, risk, quality, scope, budget and project deliverables.
• Understand product and roadmap planning to help inform development teams.
• Partner with other Scrum Masters and Agile Coaches internally to share findings, best practices and resources to help the organization mature in their agile journey.
• Scrum Master and Agile work experience is an asset, ideally 2 years of experience.
• Scrum Master certification (PSM1 or equivalent).
• Bilingual (French and English).
• SAFe experience an asset.
• Strong technical understanding and knowledge of web and software.
• Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization coupled with strong presentation skills.
• Strong analytical, interpersonal, risk mitigation and problem solving skills.
• Strong decision making skills with the ability to influence and challenge decisions when necessary.
CDG ISO 14001:2004
Callas/Fort with Minority Supplier Development Council
NCTRCA Minority Buiseness Enterprise Certification
CDG OHSAS 18001:2007
Graham Bell Innovation
Huawei Gold Partner
Fastest Growing Fastest