Requisition Id : SEAJP00003246
Support Field, Samsung engineering, Lab, HQ, and RF Engineers with parameters changes, NBR adds, clearing alarms, etc
The goal of the NMC team is to perform scheduled changes remotely in the commercial network error free. As part of the Network Maintenance Center team, the engineer will be responsible for remotely executing mass software/firmware changes, parameter changes across both 4G and 5G technologies in a live network environment. Familiarity with Unix is a must. Most of the work will be in the Maintenance Window.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Knowledgeable on 4G and/or 5G 3GPP technologies
• Be able to review various Engineering MOPs and identify missing steps or issues if any
• Provide assistance to customers on maintenance window, support during network issues, parameter changes and SW upgrades.
• Possess the ability and flexibility to work 24X7 schedule and/or on-call environment
• Support Field, Samsung engineering, Lab, HQ, and RF Engineers with parameters changes, NBR adds, clearing alarms, etc.
• Lead issues to resolution, while maintaining professionalism in all communications with both internal and external contacts. This included multitasking and driving issues to resolution.
• Provide timely feedback on process/procedural improvements and operational inefficiencies.
• Complete tasks required to maintain service levels and availability of all site features and function.
• Responsible for routine or standard technical problems and responds to standard requests from internal and external customers.
• Ability to work under pressure and finish the work mistake free in the Maintenance Window
• Ability to execute scripts in CLI
• Be able to train provide guidance and support to other team members on, processes, tools and new projects
• Be able to execute mass changes in the customers live network error free
Education, Work experience and necessary Skills & Attributes:
• BS EE or CS required - with at least 5 years of telecom work experience
• Good knowledge of wireless network architecture concepts especially in RAN domain
• Good knowledge of UNIX/LINUX operating systems to be able to perform activities at the CLI level
• Good customer support experience
• The ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with multiple levels within the company and with external contacts
• Good analytical skills to investigate and evaluate trending data for issue resolution
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft excel
Physical and Mental Demands:
• Must be able to work under pressure and willing to work on the ad-hoc schedule and/or on-call environment.
• Work generally is performed in an office and/or lab environment – may need to travel 0 to 10%
• Operate PC and product test equipment more than 75% of work time.
CDG ISO 14001:2004
Callas/Fort with Minority Supplier Development Council
NCTRCA Minority Buiseness Enterprise Certification
CDG OHSAS 18001:2007
Graham Bell Innovation
Huawei Gold Partner
Fastest Growing Fastest