Requisition Id : SEAJP00003382
Must be able to support presentation of technical information in various business settings to audiences of varying background
Conduct and assists in the simulation of wireless systems using various commercial tools.
• Conduct and assists in the design and performs test plans to ensure accurate and consistent product testing
• Perform systems testing, verification and work to resolve issues related to new Radio product offerings
• Follow established testing processes and procedures to ensure reliability, accuracy and thorough gathering and analysis of data
• Writes noncomplex code to automate test set-ups and procedures
• Maintain knowledge of existing, current and newly developed base station products and components
• Assist with creation of Test Plan, Trouble Reports, automation scripts, MOP, etc. & generate of problem reports, and insuring the satisfactory resolution of all problems
• Interface with software/hardware design groups and provides assistance for their activities of debugging and resolution
• Keeps abreast of new and emerging technologies through attendance and participation at conferences and by reading technical journals, publications and Website technical resources.
• Prepares reports, compiles and analyzes data, and engineering information for the effective communication of processes, results, plans, recommendations and conclusion
• Lead remote technical teams for short term projects
• Support subset of DT Coordination efforts as required
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's Degree in engineering with 4-8 years of directly related experience required.
• Prior experience in telecommunications engineering activities a plus
• Must be able to write, read, analyze and interpret technical journals and procedures
• Must be able to support presentation of technical information in various business settings to audiences of varying backgrounds Strong knowledge in LTE Air Interface , PHY, MAC, RLC, RRC and PDCP layers
• Ability to travel sporadically during the project
• The ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple projects, sales and simultaneous performance objectives.
• Work independently in determining ones personal work schedule to be productive.
• Work in a team environment, in order to achieve personal and team project milestones and to complete assignments within established time frames.
• Accept tasks and problems/situations that differ, requiring creativity to search for optimal solutions, when only broad and general guidelines exist for solving problems.
• The ability to utilize implied knowledge of task alternatives and to make spontaneous decisions using past experience and the guidance and/or successful experiences of others.
• Demonstrated ability to interact at multiple levels within customers organizations.
• Negotiate with and convince others, in a potentially adversarial environment, including customer directors, managers and staff with opposing views to accept/approve plans, technical and project recommendations.
• Make professional technical sales presentations in writing, through email, reports, or orally, to an audience of high technical skills, management and operational experience.
• Ability to achieve results within established time frames and requirements.
• Develop accurate proposals and designs to meet customer needs.
CDG ISO 14001:2004
Callas/Fort with Minority Supplier Development Council
NCTRCA Minority Buiseness Enterprise Certification
CDG OHSAS 18001:2007
Graham Bell Innovation
Huawei Gold Partner
Fastest Growing Fastest