IoT cloud technology (Azure, AWS, etc),wireless communication core technology (GSM, GPRS, LTE)
We are currently recruiting an ambitious Solution Architect to join our IoT team.
We highly encourage collaboration within our engineering teams across all projects to leverage what already exists and integrate new features smoothly.
• Develop and/or integrate solution based on Cloud and telecom infrastructure
• Identify technical opportunities and define technical vision, strategy and roadmap
• Build reference architecture, define guideline for development and integration team
• Create technical partnership internally in Bell but also with local and international community
• Understand customer needs and gather technical requirements.
• Facilitate deep technical discussions with engineers, customers, partners, and executives.
• Provide domain expertise around multiple IoT solutions: smart city, smart building, smart industrial, IoT digital signage and enterprise technology, and effectively promote Bell solutions to customers, at conferences, and online.
• Create and deliver best practice recommendations, tutorials, blog posts, sample code, and presentations adapted to technical, business, and executive partners.
• BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related engineering field, or equivalent practical experience.
• 2 years of hands-on experience with IoT cloud technology (Azure, AWS, etc)
• 5 years of direct experience working with a variety of enterprise solutions, designing solutions, or developing business applications.
• 5 years with wireless communication core technology (GSM, GPRS, LTE)
• Understanding of the current state of infrastructure automation, continuous integration/deployment, SQL/NoSQL, security, networking, and cloud-based delivery models.
• Ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts to a broad range of audiences.