At least 5 years relevant experience required. Coordinate and manage vendors performing QC/QA Inspections, Final Punch and site acceptance walks. Work with vendors to coordinate BOM's, NTP's, equipment/materials shipments and shortfalls, operational troubleshooting.
The successful candidate will provide oversight, tactical input, expertise, communications, quality control, reporting and general administrative support to the development organization. The role provides value by ensuring high quality and timely delivery of construction and integration projects. In addition, the position will be expected to contribute meaningfully in the creation and implementation of key strategic and/or tactical activities to address business challenges and objectives. The role will provide support with data management as well.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- As assigned by the Development Manager, responsibilities include but are not limited to; project management of construction and integration of new cell sites and/or site modification/upgrade projects to existing facilities.
- Coordinate with Development Manager on construction requirements for site design.
- Develop positive relationships with cross functional teams (OPS, RF, Switch, Region, transport, etc) along with property owners, etc
- Attend/manage weekly deployment meetings.
- Minimum 3-5 years industry experience
- Strong knowledge of construction and integration processes (subject matter expert) and familiar with pre-construction milestones.Ability to negotiate with and manage general contractors and vendors.
- Ability to communicate and work in teams on a regular basis at multiple levels.
- Must be able to clearly state goals and provide direction concerning development milestone progress.
- Proven ability to identify project impacting issues, able to work with more senior members of the Project Management team to develop and implement solutions
- Must demonstrate the ability to think critically through a process, anticipate challenges, and prepare solutions in advance.
- Must demonstrate the ability to identify inefficient processes and make recommendations for improvement.
- Experience delivering presentations and speaking in front of large groups.
- Able to identify critical tasks and organize times without supervision.
- Solid proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office, specifically in the use of Project, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to effectively communicate with all employee levels and levels of management
- This position requires working with a computer (keyboard/mouse), telephone, and/or calculator; or, other repetitive use of hands
- Onsite (However, due to the pandemic position will report remotely temporarily until restrictions are lifted and work resumes in office. As such, candidates must be localized and available to report to the Phoenix office.)
- Besides the posted job requirements, above average skill with Excel is desired
- This position will support the Phoenix market Site Development team with the project management of site upgrades and new site builds Daily duties:
- COP management for all construction projects
- Talonview SME for the market
- CD review lead
- Researching ATC excess equipment requests from T-Mobile’s national team
- Assisting with the daily volume of CHAT requests that come to the Development team
- Handling random site construction issues. POR and non-POR issues.
- Require US citizenship