The Network and Technology Services team is looking for a Scrum Master to support the cyber security team on EDR, SOAR projects.
We are currently seeking a Scrum Master who can streamline the activities to achieve the projects goals.
- Support program manager and architects in facilitating the Agile development team
- Enables the team to communicate and self-organize to make changes quickly, in accordance with Agile principles
- Analyze existing processes, identify gaps and recommend areas of improvement
- Lead cross functional teams of multiple projects
- Work closely with Architect, BSA and technical primes to understand and align the activities and manage the timelines
- Do Sprint planning as per work break down and review with Architect and BSA
- Create Kanban board and upload stories, plan Scrum
- Run Daily Scrum with team and document the issues and help in resolving
- Generate report on daily/monthly basis and provide insight to program manager
- Maintain Confluence page with updates
- Manage relationships with other business units/stakeholders; Work closely with colleagues and other business stakeholders to deliver various projects.
- 3-5 years of experience of Scrum Master in cyber security projects and experience in Scrum, Kanban, Sprints, JIRA Board etc.
- Proficient in using Confluence, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience in Threat analysis and testing
- Risk analysis and providing solution
- Follow SDLC and Agile methodologies as per need
- Strong organizational, writing, interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter who can set own priorities and can work independently and collaboratively
- Detail oriented, have proactive work style, and ability to manage several priorities concurrently.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience relevant to cyber security, Information Management, or Business Administration.