Requisition Id : BCEJP00027171
SQL, SQL Architect, Project Documentation
• Perform SQL Server installations, backups, upgrades, patches, and troubleshooting.
• Architect a new SQL environment to replace a current operating environment
• Develop maintenance plan for SQL Servers and Application Servers.
• Configure SQL Server environment following industry-standard best practices.
• Maintain documentation procedure and standards.
• Attend team, client, and vendors meetings to discuss plans, growth, changes, and issues.
• Respond to Level 1 and Level 2 Support team concerns/questions.
• Analyze database performance, including determining bottlenecks optimizing queries, indexes, and transaction rates on an ah-hoc or continual basis.
• Perform periodic restore procedures as needed
• Involvement in all phases of the software development life cycle: planning, designing, implementing, and maintaining databases.
• Provide 24x7 support for critical production systems
• Strong knowledge of MS SQL Server and related tools
• Administration and Database Management background.
• Understanding of Relational Database Management System Concept.
• Experience in Disaster Recovery Planning.
• Experience with SQL Server High Availability options: Replication, Log Shipping, Mirroring. Clustering (Failover Cluster) and AlwaysON Availability Groups (AG)
• Experience in migrating data from a variety of sources into MS SQL Server
• Experience in programming with SQL, Net, Powershell & DOS Scripting and Python
• Experience with Cloud Data Platforms AWS, Google, Azure
• Experience Patching for infrastructure in database, version control - updates on versions
• Proven and demonstrable troubleshooting and analytical experience
• Experience with root cause vulnerability remediation and investigation
• Experience with automating environments (python or shell scripting)
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and prioritize workload and deliverables within schedule constraints to deliver results.
• Detail orientated with good organizational skills.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• (Required) Security Clearance Level II (CCIS)
CDG ISO 14001:2004
Callas/Fort with Minority Supplier Development Council
NCTRCA Minority Buiseness Enterprise Certification
CDG OHSAS 18001:2007
Graham Bell Innovation
Huawei Gold Partner
Fastest Growing Fastest