The candidate will need to understand process around the security management environments of Canada and its customers. Be familiar with what has been defined in the contracts, such as the respective internal infrastructure, networking relationships and required security management practices. This BA position requires a good knowledge of business practice, customer needs identification, management, processes and operational applications required to support security management deliverables for all security operational centres.
The incumbent will be responsible foresee the good implementation and service delivery for security service and operations, making sure that new client onboarding and NPI are delivered following the best practice and following the SOC guidelines.
Job Duties/ Accountabilities:
- Gather and document Maximo architecture requirements for the SOC and work closely with IT during NPIs as the SPOC prior to implement into production.
- Gather and document non-standard requirements during NPI/NTI/CSAP projects and work closely with the SOC and other stakeholders during Day 0
- SPOC on every IT related items, including working closely with SOC technical primes on device certifications process and other projects including upgrades on tools, platform, etc
- Work closely with SOC technical primes to revamp and improve processes definition between every SOC team
- Work closely with SOC technical primes to build, updates and maintain Service descriptions on every Products / Service with a special focus on new Services
- Work closely with SOC technical primes during Day 1 and Day 2 onboarding projects to document every Customized and specific items related to Customers
- Process owner and library management for every SOC team, including process improvement, gaps analysis, continual service improvement, SOC readiness
- Ability to recommend remediation on gaps and lead projects in order to gather / build requirements prior to delivery
- 10 years of experience as a Business analyst
- 15 years of experience at Bell
- Deep knowledge of BBM and IT teams environment
- Deep knowledge of Maximo architecture
- Proactivity and ability to take decisions and to lead other team members
- Good knowledge of BBM processes on Managed Services
- IIBA, PMP, ITIL certification are optional but would be considered