Requisition Id : BCEJP00027211
Previous agency experience is an asset
As our Specialist, Small and Medium Business Marcom, you will act as a project manager with the overall responsibility of developing and executing mass, digital and direct marketing communications campaigns. You’ll work closely with internal partner teams such as Marketing, Brand and Legal as well as internal and external agencies to drive the success of campaigns.
The attributes we are looking for:
• Efficient mass and digital project manager able to lead campaigns from briefing through execution
• Ability to write creative and media briefs and review proposed project recommendations from agencies
• Experienced collaborator able to aid in crafting integrative strategic plans
• Ability to assess mass, digital and direct media strategies including online performance targeting techniques.
• Have excellent proofreading and editing skills, creative judgement and attention to detail
• Ability to adapt to a fast-paced work environment, balancing project timelines, allocating resources, and demonstrating leadership qualities
• Ability to create and deliver insightful presentations to executives
• 3 years experience in marketing communications, preferably with a focus on B2B.
• A degree/diploma in communications, marketing or a related discipline is an asset
• Previous agency experience is an asset
• Fluent in oral and written English and French
CDG ISO 14001:2004
Callas/Fort with Minority Supplier Development Council
NCTRCA Minority Buiseness Enterprise Certification
CDG OHSAS 18001:2007
Graham Bell Innovation
Huawei Gold Partner
Fastest Growing Fastest