Linux. VMware, open stack, Kubernetes,
- At least 5 years relevant experience required. Responsible for designing, organizing, modifying, and supporting company's computer systems.
- Designs and installs LANs, WANs, Internet and intranet systems, and network segments.
- Extensive experience with server farms and platforms. 5G core experience a plus
- Priority soft skills Self- initiated, team oriented but can work independently.
- Good communications skills.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
- Maintain system efficiency.
- Ensure design of system allows all components to work properly together.
- Troubleshoot problems reported by users.
- Make recommendations for future upgrades.
- Maintain network and system security.
- Analyze and isolate issues.
- Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
- Evaluate and modify system's performance. Identify user needs.
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
- Ensure network connectivity throughout company's LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
- Design and deploy networks.
- Perform network address assignment. Assign routing protocols and routing table configuration.
- Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services.
- Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers.
- Maintain network servers such as file servers, VPN gateways, intrusion detection systems.
- Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
- Resource will support advanced and enabling technologies research and lab server platforms and services.
- (Daily tasks) Configuration, troubleshooting, testing of research server platforms.
- Candidate must be onsite.
Technology Requirements : (I.E Programs, systems, etc) Linux. VMware, open stack, Kubernetes,