IT industry standards: ITIL, TOGAF, SOA and TMF models
Multiple Locations for this position: Mississauga, Ottawa, Montreal
• The candidate will be part of the IT Sales and Order Management team responsible for Solutions Architecture
• As a Solution Architects performing Solutions Engineering functions such as analyzing business requirements, fit/gap analysis, designing solutions, develop resource estimates, and provide input to project management plan.
• Work very closely with the design and development team to define the best technical solutions following best practices and guiding principles.
• Support the BA team during the various project delivery cycles.
• Support project teams during projects execution
• Strong knowledge of CRM and Order Management concepts and technologies (SFA, Quoting, Sales Analytics, Order capture, Assets based ordering, etc.)
• Oracle Siebel technical knowledge and system architecture design (Products & Pricing, TBUI, Workflows, SFA, Open UI etc.) is a definite asset
• Oracle OSM technical knowledge is a definite asset
• Proven experience in large scale IT systems design and deployments in the Telecommunications business
• Mastery of applied IT and networking competencies (Object Oriented technologies, databases, SOA Architecture, Integrations/Webservices)
• Strong analytical skills (quantitative and iterative), coupled with strong ability to produce detailed technical documentation.
• Great ability to work with ambiguity with sometimes very high-level business requirements
• Sound knowledge of Telecommunications Service providers processes
• Excellent communication skills, both oral & written with the ability to influence, communicate, demystify and describe technical complex material to a non-expert audience.
• Proven ability to manage successful business relationships with peers in various departments, companies & at different levels of management
• Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time
• Ability to manage, maintain and improve vendor relationships
• General understanding of IT industry standards: ITIL, TOGAF, SOA and TMF models.
• Proven track record in systems integration.
• Solid experience in software development and infrastructure design for large scale distributed systems and applications
• Sound practice with MS Office applications including MS PowerPoint & MS Visio
• Object Oriented Software Analysis and Modeling, Relational Database Analysis, Modeling and Optimization
• General understanding of Telecommunication services and network concepts (e.g. OSI model)
• College degree in Software Engineering, Electrical/Computer Engineering or Information Systems management
• Bilingualism is an asset
• Quick learning skills
• Ability to work with virtual team
• The candidate will function in a project-based environment, working with various information technology, network and operational subject-matter experts to successfully document, develop, test and deliver complex technical project solutions
• Analyze business problems, design, maintain and lead the delivery of system solutions in support of New Product/Technology Introduction projects
• Work with the other domain Business Solution Advisors to develop an end-to-end IT solutions System solutions must be consistent with the Sales and Order Management architecture roadmaps
• Support the business partners during the definition of their business requirements
• Work with the various technology vendors and IT system vendors to align to common solutions, to satisfy the underlying requirements of the end-to-end systems, in order to deliver the various network elements and service products