Requisition Id : BCEJP00026979
5G and LTE end to end with in-depth expertise Ericsson vendor
• Support a regional team of wireless network performance experts with accountability to deliver and maintain the best network.
• Strong understanding of 5G and LTE end to end with in-depth expertise Ericsson vendors (and Nokia) on both FDD and TDD technologies.
• Experience with 5G NSA/SA deployments from global markets with a focus of improving the performance and user experience with in-depth understanding of features and parameters.
• Ability to analyze internal eNB/gNB, UE logs for quick troubleshooting and issue resolution.
• Highly autonomous, self-motivated with a proactive approach to problem solving
• Demonstrated abilities to lead efficiently Performance investigation with other technical teams.
• Strong data analytics and reporting skills
• Excellent communication and presentation skills (both written and verbal), interpersonal and decision-making skills are required.
• Identify and implement automation and continuous improvement solutions.
• working location: Creekbank location. 2 days a week in the office .
possibility of extension and even conversion to FTE
CDG ISO 14001:2004
Callas/Fort with Minority Supplier Development Council
NCTRCA Minority Buiseness Enterprise Certification
CDG OHSAS 18001:2007
Graham Bell Innovation
Huawei Gold Partner
Fastest Growing Fastest