Requisition Id : BCEJP00026963
Project management and vendor management skills
This candidate is responsible to the whole Member Benefits program. Not only through daily communication directly with our Members, but also working cross-functionally with care, legal, retail team and internal communications. The successful candidate must be able to understand putting the Member first & communicating with them in a timely manner. The candidate will work with the whole Member Benefits team in order to handle many administrative tasks and handle the entire contest fulfillment process from start to finish.
The candidate will work with the Member Benefits team on partnerships and sponsorships team and support where required.
• Member Benefit administration
o Lead the Member communication
o Work with Member Benefits team on execution of internal documentation such as buzzboard, rules waivers, registration of contents & more
o Prepare a monthly buzz board highlighting featured partners
• Contest Administration
o Managing the registration of contests by handling CCR, Rules and Regs and registering our contests with the Regie (Quebec)
o Work with internal teams to ensure the rules are translated and fit legal requirements.
o Creating of prize letters & itineraries
o Creating monthly documents of what is coming up for contest.
• Contest Fulfillment
o Responsible for the selection of winners for all of the Virgin Plus Member Benefit contests.
o Selection of winners requires working on a variety of online programs to pull the names at random.
o Direct communication with our Members through a specific email and phone if required.
o Main point of contact for Members while on trips.
• Winner Fulfillment:
o Support with winner fulfillment communications, packages, and logistics for all sponsorship and partnership contests as needed.
o Be point of contact for all winners & host them as required.
o Booking all travel as required.
o Shipment of all prizing to Members throughout Canada.
• Monthly Partnerships Calendar
o Prepare a monthly calendar to be use as brochure for all VP stores.
o Support the Training team to update the VClub page on how to better have agent and store employees understand our offers and contests
• Member Benefit support
o Work with the Member Benefit partnership and sponsorship team as required including assisting with the coordination of base communications.
o Support the entire Member Benefit team on both the partnerships and sponsorships throughout the year
• Multi Cultural support
o Create project plans and event run down sheets for all sponsored events.
o Monitor budget for each project.
o Create lead generation plans for each event and work with the cross functional teams & vendor partners to bring the concepts to life.
o Coordinate with agency partners, vendors and organizers for execution of the plan
o Work with vendor partners for event merchandise and activation set up.
o Coordinate with internal teams for social media presence for event related contests and content.
o Create post event deck capturing the impact and measurements on the event KPIs.
o Prepare weekly reports of past contests upcoming contests and the successes
o Communicate and share competitor prizing and strategy with the team (i.e. Fido Xtra Perks shared weekly)
o More pieces as required.
• Ability to wear multiple hats and function in a fast paced environment
• A passion for brands, music, entertainment, technology, people, research, and developing loyalty
• Proactive and energetic attitude and personality
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience working with consumers directly.
• People-person with the ability to manage expectations and relationships with external partners
• Project management and vendor management skills
• Demonstrated excellence in managing and motivating teams of on-site contractors
• Ability to stick to a timelines & attention to detail.
• Willingness to work outside of regular hours and must be available for sponsored events throughout the year as required (evenings & weekends).
Education and Experience:
• Degree or diploma from college or university. Preference in business, sales and marketing.
• Experience working in brand experience, customer service, and marketing for 2 – 3 years.
• Parlez-vous français? Bilingual = bonus.
CDG ISO 14001:2004
Callas/Fort with Minority Supplier Development Council
NCTRCA Minority Buiseness Enterprise Certification
CDG OHSAS 18001:2007
Graham Bell Innovation
Huawei Gold Partner
Fastest Growing Fastest