Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide admin level expertise for MECM Current Branch specifically relating to compliance issues affecting patch management, application deployment, client health, hardware and software inventory and operating system deployment.
- Fundamental knowledge of scripting technologies including PowerShell or batch files.
- Provide guidance related to complex problems or architectural planning related to MECM and other device management systems.
- Leverage reporting functions from multiple device management platforms to assist in developing actionable reports.
- Create SSRS reports based on business requirements related to insecure software.
- Collaborate with various system owners, network teams, MECM and application development teams within the enterprise, as required, to support IT projects and architectural changes.
- Contribute to develop improvements pertaining to industry best practices related to managing enterprise employee endpoint security solutions.
- Implement or contribute to best practices pertaining to migration into SaaS environments.
- Respond to cyber incidents and provide localized investigations as required specific to device configuration or security patch compliance.
- Experience in the implementation, administration and configuration of MECM Enterprise environment at an intermediate level.
- Experience with other endpoint management and security technologies, familiarity with 1E products such as Nomad and Tachyon would be an asset.
- Experience with desktop deployment automation architecture and their relevant components
- WQL or SQL query creation
- Demonstrated experience in Windows technologies (DNS, AD, DHCP, Power Shell, Desktop Security and Policy, including domain level security GPO’s)
- Knowledge in key areas related to workstation support tools, enforcing security measures common to workstations or their applications, workstation hardware, network connectivity and Microsoft Windows platforms.
- Solid understanding of Information Security and information systems experience
- Self-starter, with the ability to manage and drive projects with limited supervision and to manage multiple work streams in an organized manner
- Strong aptitude to recognize opportunities for improvement and an appetite to take appropriate actions to deliver