The Business Analyst will work with key Business and internal stakeholders to provide general business analysis and support to the activities of the Onboarding Application.
This is an excellent position for someone looking to evolve their career in areas of agile methodology. Strong analysis is key for this role.
- Reporting to the Senior Product Owner in the system called Operating Centre, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Coordination with IT, Business and Internal stakeholders in defining the requirements
- Responsible for planning, controlling, estimating, monitoring and reporting of all requirements / test activities.
- Organize and participate in scrum ceremonies.
- Carry out discussions with BA team to perform fields mapping between applications.
- Documenting and communicating business requirements.
- Participate in end-to-end test strategy; assist in test plan, and scheduling execution.
- Use negotiation and influencing skills to build consensus amongst diverse stakeholder groups to ensure project deliverables are met
- End-to-end quality assurance and championing the best practices for requirements management & traceability in multiple programs, while collaborating with business and executive stakeholders within a single or across multiple Lines of Business.
- Involve and Prime User Acceptance Testing before changes goes live in Production
- Troubleshoot issues and provide user support.
- Update user support documentation with new features description.
- 2+ years of experience with agile project / product management and ability to be an effective product owner
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Strong background in workflow and data analysis
- Organizational and analytical skills
- Strong leadership and communication skills as well as listening skills.
- Strong verbal communication skills. Ability to influence a wide range of audiences with confidence.
- Strong team player, yet able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Effective planning, prioritising and organisational skills
- Aptitude to link business value with requirements.
- Proven ability to document technical requirements documents.
- Proven problem-solving ability with complex, technical and abstract concepts
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to balance multiple concurrent projects.
- Some knowledge in process improvement concepts & iterative delivery models: Agile/Scrum/Kanban
- Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.