Our team is organized in product squads, leveraging the best of Lean manufacturing, Agile / Scrum framework and DevOps practices and tools. We are a powerful mix of infrastructure, networking, security, storage, cloud computing, software development experts, supported by a crew of scrum masters and senior managers.
- As a Baremetal Technical Support for the Network Cloud Physical Infrastructure team, you will be tasked with the following:
- Monitor infrastructure assets performance.
- Analyze system logs and identify potential hardware issues (i.e. HP, DELL servers, others)
- Troubleshoot any reported hardware problems and make it visible.
- Answering technical queries and assisting tenants.
- Work closely with vendors and other internal and external parties to deliver an efficient support solution.
- Continuously contribute to process improvement initiatives and improve on-going work
- Contribute to problem resolution a part of cross functional teams using Agile/Scrum, Lean methodologies
- Owns the RMA process.
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Science
- 3-4 years of technical and operation experience in IT
- Server hardware and firmware management
- HPE OneView
- HPE OneView Global Dashboard
- HPE iLO Amplifier Pack
- DELLEMC OpenManage
- DellEMC SupportAssist Enterprise
- Ability to write and edit documentation on technical subjects, and to make language clear, concise and accurate
- Strong time management skills and work ethic (highly motivated) to manage multiple accountabilities
- Ability to build relationships and work effectively with internal players and vendors
- Embrace change within the same team
- Must be autonomous and self-motivated
- Bilingual French and English (written and verbal)
- Available to work 24/7 on call (rotating schedule)
- Linux knowledge (medium to high level)
- Agile / DevOps / Lean experience
- Monitoring Products: Zabbix, Grafana
- Storage in general
- Fiber Channel/iscsi
- Network knowledge (medium)
Skills being an asset:
- Asible/Ansible tower
- RedFish (IPMI)
- CI/CD pipeline
- Version Control Systems
- Coding and Scripting Skills
- Cloud Skills