The BCE Cloud Centre of Excellence is a community in full transformation! We are presently looking for our next Project Manager who will join Cloud Governance team.
In this role you will:
- Participate and support all BCE Cloud users with their cloud forecasting activities (LRP,YEE, NYP)
- Work closely with our FinOps partners to optimize forecasting accuracy and track benefits
- Work closely with Directors, Managers and their teams to provide business case support
- Provide in-depth analysis and support of Cloud business cases, ROI and Benefits
- Be an ambassador of Cloud transformation by hosting learning sessions, updating user guides and leading our users through the Governance process.
- Participate and support our users with controller reviews
- Preparation and presentation of financial updates to directors
- Participate and lead diverse initiatives in the Centre of Excellence team, to automate processes.
- University degree in Accounting, Program Management, or related discipline; or equivalent work experience
- Experience in Business Case creation and analysis
- Strong analytical, business, and problem solving skills
- Confident with strong leadership and communication/presentation skills
- Advanced Excel
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize issues
- Detail oriented
- Embraces change; encourages it
- Knowledge of telecommunication industry
- Knowledge of Cloud
- Experience in automating processes