Knowledge of any of the following Bell IT Systems will be an asset: OrderMAX, OMF, Tapestry, MDM, Walled Garden, TV Systems
The delivery Team manages the software delivery life cycle from SRS through the various phases of analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and normalization, with a priority to deliver their release scope on time, on budget, and with uncompromised quality.
We are looking for a highly motivated and energetic Business Analyst (Systems) to work within the Ordering and Delivery Team. The successful candidate will be responsible to gather and produce system requirements, oversee multiple projects (E2E), provide an analysis on a variety of projects related to Residential Services and evaluate how the introduction of new and innovative solutions for delivering products and services will impact the Residential domain.
The Business Analyst Systems will be expected to:
- Work closely with clients to write Systems Requirements based on approved Business Requirements; work with vendor(s) to elaborate on alternatives to satisfy the System Requirements; effectively identify all areas of impact to Ordering systems
- Review and evaluate the vendor (s)’ work deliverables (SDS), to ensure the System Requirements are met; provide input to the Test Plans and Deployment Plan; review and sign off on test cases
- Provide SFT & Normalization Support to drive a zero defect project launch; partner with vendors/Business to prime and resolve defects and ensure alignment
- Provide leadership and guidance to cross-functional project team members and liaise with various functional domains (Technology, Operations, Development, Marketing, Sales, etc.) to maximize the likelihood of project success.
- Coach & mentor direct and non-direct reports (project team members)
- Communicate relevant/high quality project information to project team members, sponsors and executives.
- Input to Risk Management, Change Management, Quality Assurance, and Deployment
- Partner with PM to manage Risk management and Change Management
- Actively participate in identifying solutions or initiating appropriate escalations where required
- Respond to issues and manage the customer’s expectations regarding any changes throughout the project life cycle
- Drive innovation and simplicity - ability to identify opportunities and drive process improvements, standardization, and enablers to gain efficiencies in project delivery life cycle.
- A minimum 5-7 years experience in either a business analysis or technical capacity.
- Proven ability to manage large scale and complex projects lasting 6 to 12+ months in duration, requiring cross-functional teams of 20 or more people in a matrix environment.
- BA Certification is desirable.
- SAFe training mandatory for Agile delivery.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral & written, to manage the project horizontally and vertically within Bell
- Proven facilitation, planning & organization skills
- Proven leadership skills to negotiate, motivate and manage large teams
- Ability to manage ambiguity, uncertainty and changing priorities
Preferred Qualifications /Competencies:
- Delivery experience in Waterfall and Agile (SAFe Agile preferred) desirable.
- Strong IT and Systems/Applications experience required.
- Knowledge of Bell’s residential services products.
- Knowledge of any of the following Bell IT Systems will be an asset: OrderMAX, OMF, Tapestry, MDM, Walled Garden, TV Systems
- Knowledge of other system areas outside of ordering such as billing, digital customer experience, and field services is desirable.