Requisition Id : BCEJP00026620
Telecom industry experience
We are currently looking for a Scrum master to join our Build Automation Team. You will play a pivotal role in defining and building the solution for Build Automation Team strategy.
As a Scrum Master, you will participate in leading complex, multi-disciplinary products. You will be participating in our strategic planning and communications to stakeholders.
This includes managing product schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating goals to product stakeholders. Your products will often span across offices, between Montreal and Toronto, and it is your job to keep all the players coordinated on the business value creation, product’s progress and deadlines.
• Distinctive program management, problem solving, and analytical skills, combined with sound judgement in making decisions
• Ability to get up to speed quickly on complex technology and systems
• Effective communicator who can adjust the degree and details of communication as per the audience
• Proven aptitude for learning, innovation and the discipline to manage multiple concurrent products against tight deadlines
• Must have positive attitude and high energy with exceptional cross-group collaboration working both within Bell and across partner teams
• Team player with a sense of humor and the ability to exercise good judgment in a rapidly changing and sometimes stressful environment.
• Actively observe team dynamics, to recognize strengths and weaknesses of individual team member’s contributions, and coach them to improve
• Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be addressed without fear of blame, retribution or being judged
• Proficient in holistic project management by following agile practices
• Work with internal engineering teams and stakeholders to analyze, organize, prioritize and deploy features and projects as per commitments
• Focus on the big picture and business value while working on the detail plans, deliverable and project controls
• Apply Visual management tools and techniques to indicate progress, problems and status of all initiatives to aid quick decisions and actions
• Maintain strategic roadmaps
• Proficient in using analytical as well as project management tools such as Jira, Confluence etc.
• Evolve best practices for program management, serving as a role model by demonstrating vision, leadership, integrity and superior business and personal ethics
• Self-starter, takes ownership and has the ability to operate and build with partial information
• Builds and supports team culture of trust, respect, collaboration and fun
Help team members improve individual performance in support of team goals
• Effectively cooperates with Product Owner and Technical Leader to create an environment in which team can increase productivity, quality and predictability
• Take ownership in resolving impediments that the team can’t resolve by themselves
• Responsible for operational excellence by facilitating Scrum events
• Monitor and supports scrum meetings through continuous improvement of agile execution
• 5+ years of experience in agile project management
• 5+ years experience with software engineering
• Scrum Master Certification
• Experience with running automation projects for Operations Management
• Telecom industry experience
CDG ISO 14001:2004
Callas/Fort with Minority Supplier Development Council
NCTRCA Minority Buiseness Enterprise Certification
CDG OHSAS 18001:2007
Graham Bell Innovation
Huawei Gold Partner
Fastest Growing Fastest