Requisition Id : BCEJP00026430
2 years experienced with technical specs such as IP Networks, RF distribution
The position of Client Relationship Management/Service Delivery has overall accountability for managing the service delivery experience post sales for the customer. Will cover a base of about 500 customers and will be responsible to ensure all service and contract commitments are met to customer satisfaction in the post sale relationship. This person will also play a role in pre-sales with quote creation support and technical assistance. Activities will include Sales Support, Account Governance, Delivery and Operations management. The candidate will be part of an operational team.
Detailed Accountabilities and Responsibilities may include the following:
• Interface with our national clients on a regular basis
• Single point of contact for escalations for client, effectively manage internal escalation process and client communication
• Develop and maintain a communication model for each escalation with internal and external stakeholders. Manage customer perception during Executive escalation and working with internal stakeholders to resolve issues
• Accountable for client satisfaction related to all delivery and operational activities such as receiver/account management
Delivery and Operations Management
• Coordinate Bell TV installations with customer and internal teams quickly and efficiently, communicating key milestones
• Identify client impact and root cause analysis; proactively notify and manage client communication and expectations.
• Be the lead to manage repeat problem resolution with various departments
• Coach customer with CWT (Customer Web Tool) Self Serve tool
• Accountable for the development of service improvement plans and their implementation
• Minimize revenue attrition resulting from delays on service deployment
Technical Support to Sales:
• Technical support to the sales team
• Work with various cross-functional teams to identify, document, and communicate standard business processes as they related to customer service delivery.
• Work with the training team to develop training plans, materials, and documentation for any sales related projects
• Act as a champion in creating a customer focused culture
• Ensure appropriate flow of information between the business operations, sales, Bell executives and the clients
• Be actively involved in providing feedback and guidance regarding evaluation of sales initiatives, product development, problem resolution, etc
• Works independently engaging others as needed with minimal coaching and guidance.
• Effective customer relationships skills – ability to instill confidence in the client
• Solid analytical and problem solving skills
• Good written and communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
• Ability to present ideas to peers, team members, and clients
• Sound understanding of Bell TV solution.
• Well-organized, able to prioritize work in a dynamic environment – meeting changing business needs.
• Effective negotiation skills with the ability to effectively resolve conflict while minimizing impact to ongoing customer relationship
• Understanding of Bell processes, products, and offerings
• Solid organizational & functional skills
• Project Management skills
• College or BA
• The successful candidate should have excellent communication skills (written and oral) as there are daily customer communications
• Customer centric attitude
• 2 years experienced with technical specs such as IP Networks, RF distribution
• Exposure/experience in project management
• Understanding of revenue and cost management
• Bilingual (Must have )
CDG ISO 14001:2004
Callas/Fort with Minority Supplier Development Council
NCTRCA Minority Buiseness Enterprise Certification
CDG OHSAS 18001:2007
Graham Bell Innovation
Huawei Gold Partner
Fastest Growing Fastest