Requisition Id : BCEJP00026355
Have extensive knowledge of OOZIE to schedule jobs and maintain the production environment.
Data ingestion from different sources e.g. Teradata, SAS, flat files and other data feeds including other Hadoop instance into the Hadoop cluster.
• The resource will be responsible for maintain and troubleshoot existing Hadoop processes until moved to cloud based solution
• Work with data architect to implement solutions and ensure they are working as per the design
• Experience leading data ingestion initiatives from end to end
• 4+ years experience working with Hadoop
• Experience creating and modifying streaming and batch jobs using Spark, Impala
• Extensive knowledge of Hive, Impala and HUE
• Have extensive knowledge of OOZIE to schedule jobs and maintain the production environment.
• Good understanding of Data Warehousing concepts
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Operations Research, Science, Mathematics or equivalent experience and / or education
• Autonomous, resourceful, excellent capacity for applied learning
• Strong organization, communication, problem solving and time management skills
CDG ISO 14001:2004
Callas/Fort with Minority Supplier Development Council
NCTRCA Minority Buiseness Enterprise Certification
CDG OHSAS 18001:2007
Graham Bell Innovation
Huawei Gold Partner
Fastest Growing Fastest