An RF Engineer :
- Must use creativity and sound judgment to provide the proper design and optimization of the portion of the network assigned to them.
- Has flexibility in managing their workflow on a daily basis.
- Need to use their discretion on how much time to spend on a task based on the priority set by management.
- Must have the ability to interface with cross-functional team members to gain the support required to accomplish their assignments.
Minimum Required Skills / Competencies:
- Must have recent LTE Optimization experience with competing carrier
- Solid understanding of RF propagation principles, cellular theory, RF engineering tools and antenna theory.
- Experience with various drive test units.
- Previous experience with FCC and FAA filings and zoning meetings are preferable.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills. UNIX, Oracle DB, Excel macros and SQL programming a plus.
- Must have experience with Map-info, ASSET/ATOLL, MS-Excel, Nokia OSS.
- Self-motivated and ability to work under pressure.
- Education BS in Engineering, Engineering Technology or equivalent technical degree.
- 3+ years of experience with LTE/5G Optimization with at least some on Nokia equipment.
- Must have a personal phone but will also be supplied a T-Mobile test phone as needed for drive testing
- Will support Technology RF Deployment
- Design, optimization and drive testing of the T-Mobile 4G/5G network which includes but not limited to troubleshooting customer complaints, supporting site integrations, optimization etc.
- Priority soft skills Self-motivated, Excellent written/verbal communication skills, cross functional teamwork
US Immigration/Citizenship PREFERRED, but not required
Onsite PREFERRED, but will ONLY consider remote/hybrid for a strong candidate