Requisition Id : SEAJP00003087
Must have Optimization experience (5G/VOLTE).
Conduct and assists in the design and performs test plans to ensure accurate and consistent product testing
• Perform systems testing, verification and work to resolve issues related to new Radio product offerings
• Follow established testing processes and procedures to ensure reliability, accuracy and thorough gathering and analysis of data
• Troubleshoot performance issue by Maintaining knowledge of existing, current and newly developed base station products and components
• Assist with creation of Test Plan, Trouble Reports, automation scripts, MOP, etc. & generate of problem reports, and insuring the satisfactory resolution of all problems
• Interface with software/hardware design groups and provides assistance for their activities of debugging and resolution
• Keeps abreast of new and emerging technologies through attendance and participation at conferences and by reading technical journals, publications and Website technical resources.
• Prepares reports, compiles and analyzes data, and engineering information for the effective communication of processes, results, plans, recommendations and conclusion
• Lead remote technical teams for short term projects
• Conduct and assists in the simulation of wireless systems using various commercial RF design tools.
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's Degree in engineering with 6-12 years of related experience required.
• Must be able to write, read, analyze and interpret technical journals and procedures
• Must be able to support presentation of technical information in various business settings to audiences of varying backgrounds Strong knowledge in LTE Air Interface , PHY, MAC, RLC, RRC and PDCP layers
• Ability to travel sporadically during the project
• Ability to mentor, provide guidance and direction to other engineers in the team
• Good understanding of 5G Architecture types, nodes and interfaces involved, ENDC, NSA, SA etc.
• Able to understand and comprehend objective oriented testing scenarios and identify issues therein if any
• Must have understanding of LTE/5G/NR/ENDC call flows, Air Interface and higher layers and related functions
• Experienced with FIT/FOA/FFA reporting formats for multiple customers and be able to generate complex reports
• Able to understand baseline and advanced 5G features like beam sweeping, beam switching, anchor leg switching, MIMO over NR etc. and report in an efficient format
• Must be able to identify different NR event types A1, A2, B1 etc. and the message flow in layer 3 and be able to comprehend and illustrate different handover types in 5G, SCG failures, connection drops and correlate failure causes with signaling flow
• Should be well versed with different NR frequency bands for eg. Sub6, Cmwave and Mmwave and good understanding about the propagation and interworking characteristics of each
• Able to navigate through multiple log mask settings for objective oriented drive testing
• Able to coordinate with multiple Field teams and work on real time troubleshooting
• Able to perform UE log analysis and identify network issues
• Must be able to generate Site Shakedown, ATP and single/cluster drive reports
CDG ISO 14001:2004
Callas/Fort with Minority Supplier Development Council
NCTRCA Minority Buiseness Enterprise Certification
CDG OHSAS 18001:2007
Graham Bell Innovation
Huawei Gold Partner
Fastest Growing Fastest