Knowledge and experience in network security with the ability to deploy and maintain Palo Alto, Fortigate, Cisco, and Checkpo
The Firewall and Network Policy administrator will be responsible for building, implementing, and supporting network firewall service requests for company's Hybrid program.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Modify and update configuration on the firewall infrastructure
- Modify and update configuration on network elements (routers, switches)
- Troubleshoot and resolve all firewall issues
- Investigate and resolve change request tickets
- Troubleshoot traffic passing firewalls via logs and packet captures
- 3+ years of related experience
- Knowledge and experience in network security with the ability to deploy and maintain Palo Alto, Fortigate, Cisco, and Checkpoint firewalls
- Solid networking experience. Routers/Switching. TCP/IP protocols.
- Troubleshooting within large Network Environments
- Comfortable creating and troubleshooting NGFW security policies, NAT policies, and VPN
- Good communication skills are required to interface with both technical and non-technical teams
- Experience with multiple site firewall installations, including high availability
- Ability to work well as part of a larger team and have strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously and manage workload prioritization
- Will require occasional off-hours work to support teams during cut-overs.