Requisition Id : BCEJP00026251
Familiarity with PEATS Finance Tool, Confluence & Jira
As a leader within the BI team and in the role of Project Manager, the successful candidate will support various types of projects affecting the BI team (New Product Introduction, New BI tool/infrastructure changes, data and/or Process Enhancements, Governance, etc.).
• Overall management of capital funded projects, strategic projects, governance and local initiatives
• Development of end-to-end project management frameworks for internal BI support teams
• Delivery of documentation to formally initiate a project & monitor project developments including project reviews, meetings, work sessions, action-registers
• Facilitates meetings to communicate progress, status, issues, assignments and escalations
• Facilitates work sessions, focus groups and organizes demos when required
• Preparation & facilitation of internal and executive presentations related to project scope timeline, activities, issues, budget and progress as required
• Leads and collaborates on elaboration of business cases to support project scope and/or monetary investment
• Develop and manage all aspects of project and program engagement from planning, external vendor relationships, communications, resources, budget, change, risks and issues
• Ensures that quality standards are adhered to and that projects are completed on time, on scope and on budget.
• Lead the evolution of project tracking tools (JIRA, Confluence, etc.).
• Manage BI ingestion process & project prioritization
• Strong interpersonal and strong leadership skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to influence and collaborate across cross-functional teams
• Ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner to different stakeholders (peers, team members, executives and clients)
• Strong influencing, negotiation and risk management skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to work independently
• Ability to design and improve project management processes, tracking tools and overall best practices
• Must be proficient in MS Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Strong understanding of Jira (administration level knowledge)
• Must have at least 5+ years of project management experience; preferably technical project management
• Previous exposure and understanding of BI project delivery (data ingestion, tool integration, reporting evolution).
• Experience in owning technical program development from start to finish, and leading cross-functional teams to deliver projects within tight deadlines
• Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts
• Experience in designing and implementing/improving project management tools, documentation and processes (mapping, charting, RACI charts etc.)
• Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead up, across and down multiple business and technology organizations
• Familiarity with PEATS Finance Tool, Confluence & Jira
• PMP Designation or equivalent
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
CDG ISO 14001:2004
Callas/Fort with Minority Supplier Development Council
NCTRCA Minority Buiseness Enterprise Certification
CDG OHSAS 18001:2007
Graham Bell Innovation
Huawei Gold Partner
Fastest Growing Fastest