We are looking for a system administrator to support our Windows server, storage, VMWare and Active Directory environments. The ideal candidate is someone experienced with system administration, is a strong communicator, is a good collaborator and team player as well as a person who approaches problems and challenges with positivity, creativity and an open mind. The ideal candidate will have a broad Infrastructure background.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Implementation and maintenance of corporate Windows Infrastructure and Services (Active Directory, Active Directory Federated Services, DNS, DHCP, IIS)
- Support and maintenance of VMware Infrastructure
- Support and maintenance of Storage Area Network (NetApp Nimble and Dell)
- Experience with infrastructure based on AWS core services (Route53, VPC, EC2, EBS, Load Balancing, EFS, S3, IAM, RDS)
- Support and maintenance of MS SQL Server 2012 / 2016.
- Server Maintenance, tuning and patching.
- Manage and support enterprise backup systems including CommVault
- Tier 3 trouble resolution, Support and Tier 2 as required
- Work with IT security team to implement IT Security policies and best practices.
- Participate in on call rotation
- Candidate will have a minimum 5 years of experience in supporting corporate network environment.
- Enjoys working in a team environment and/or as an individual contributor supporting a broad range of services and technologies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to simplify the most complex problems quickly.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- "Can Do" attitude.
- Documenting as-built, run books, processes and procedures.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Experience working in a fast-paced project driven organization
- Experience in use and maintenance system monitoring and management tools. (PDQ, Shavlik, PRTG/Solarwinds, WSUS etc.)
- Experience in a Hybrid, Cloud Data Center and on-Premise environment
Nice to have:
- Microsoft MCSA/MCSE Certified (Windows Server)
- ITIL Foundations Certified
- Amazon Web Services knowledge or certification
Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience