- Project Manager, Development, supports the activities and functions of the Market
- Development Team, including general network development and modification
activities; entitlement and construction.
- The successful candidate will provide oversight, tactical input, expertise, communications, quality control, reporting and general administrative support to the development organization.
- The role provides value by ensuring high quality and timely delivery of development related zoning and permitting of High Priority sites.
- In addition, the position will be expected to contribute meaningfully in the creation and implementation of key strategic and/or tactical activities to address business challenges and objectives.
- The role will provide support with data management as well.
- The candidate is the market’s bridge” between our Soft Cost Team and Hard Cost Team.
- As assigned by Senior Development Manager, responsibilities include but are not
- limited to; project management of zoning, permitting, regulatory compliance and
construction process of new cell sites and/or site modification/upgrade projects to
- existing facilities.
- Coordinate with Sr. Development Manager on zoning, regulatory and construction
requirements for site design.
- Oversee CD reviews, Power Upgrades, Fiber Moves and attend scoping sessions.
- Develop positive relationships with cross functional teams (OPS, RF, Switch,
- Region, etc) along with property owners, etc
- Attend/manage weekly deployment meetings.
- Site Advocate for T-Mobile applications and submittals with jurisdictions.
- Minimum 3-5 years industry experience
- Strong knowledge of Zoning and Jurisdictions (subject matter expert) and familiar
with construction milestones.
- Ability to negotiate with and manage general contractors and vendors.
- Familiar with various regulatory and environmental issues that impact site
- Ability to communicate and work in teams on a regular basis at multiple levels.
- Must be able to clearly state goals and provide direction concerning development
- Proven ability to identify project impacting issues, able to work with more senior
members of the Project Management team to develop and implement solutions
- Must demonstrate the ability to think critically through a process, anticipate
challenges, and prepare solutions in advance.
- Must demonstrate the ability to identify inefficient processes and make
recommendations for improvement.
- Experience delivering presentations and speaking in front of large groups.
- Able to identify critical tasks and organize times without supervision.
- Solid proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office, specifically in the use of Project,
- Excel, Word, OneNote and PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to effectively communicate
with all employee levels and levels of management
- This position requires working with a computer (keyboard/mouse), telephone,
and/or calculator; or, other repetitive use of hands
- Besides the posted job requirements, above average skill with Excel is desired
- This position will support the Phoenix market Site Development team with the
project management of site upgrades and new site builds
- Onsite (candidates must be local and available to report to the Phoenix office.)
- US Citizenship required