Requisition Id : BCEJP00026014
Azure, NodeJS, Java
The Bell IoT team is a very collaborative and dynamic work environment. As QA developer, you would participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle, you will work utilize testing tools, plan unit testing, automated testing and automated testing. You will be mentored by the IoT QA lead on team standards and processes. You will also get to collaborate with other developers on improving the existing tools and process.
• BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related engineering field, or equivalent practical experience.
• 3 years of experience with tests automation and software development
• Strong experience in establishing formal QA processes (test strategy, manual testing, test reporting, automation and continuous testing) based on industry best practices
• Experience in programming using DevOps tools
• Understanding of the current state of infrastructure automation, continuous integration/deployment/testing, SQL/NoSQL, security, networking, and cloud-based delivery models.
• Experience working with cloud
• Knowledge on automation scripting languages like Ruby and Python
• Knowledge of Behavior Driven Development and languages like Gherkin
In the IoT team, while balancing of the importance of delivery and software quality, the candidate will have to:
• Implement Test-Driven Specification
• Coach the team to understand and perform using such specification model
• Define the corresponding test strategy and test cases
• Automate tests for Continuous testing as part of the Continuous Integration
• Contribute actively to the improvement of the CI/CD to achieve CI/CT/CD
• Implement static quality assurance analysis early in the CI/CT/CD
• Assess & measure the 6 folds of ISO/IEC 25010:2011: Systems and software Quality Requirements and Evaluation (SQuaRE) Develop quality metrics
• Push the quality concept up to the operation
• Identify and write acceptance criteria on product backlog items
• Gather and systematize the good practices in place in all the IoT Solution team
• Support the rest of the IoT Solution team in their endorsement of the right quality assurance practices
• Contribute to the various ceremonies where software development's pulse is needed.
• Create and deliver best practice recommendations, tutorials, blog posts, sample code, and presentations adapted to technical, business, and executive partners.
CDG ISO 14001:2004
Callas/Fort with Minority Supplier Development Council
NCTRCA Minority Buiseness Enterprise Certification
CDG OHSAS 18001:2007
Graham Bell Innovation
Huawei Gold Partner
Fastest Growing Fastest